Prep Time: 15 mins
This recipe is as easy as 1,2,3! Remember those lemon poppy seed loaves at Starbucks? Those were one of my favourite treats! This is everything and more! These little bites are vegan, paleo, gluten free, refined sugar free and high in Vitamn C! They don’t even need to go in the oven – so prep is a breeze.
Ingredients (makes about 10 bites):
- 1 cup of raw cashews
- 1 cup of unsweetened shredded/desicated coconut
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 lemon zested
- 1/2 the juice of a lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Additional: 1/4 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut for coating.
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor or high-powered blender and blend until it forms a dough like consistency.
- Form into 1 inch balls and coat with coconut